Gina and I had heaps of fun dressing up and attending Supanova Pop Culture Convention on the Gold Coast last month.
The highlight was definitely Michael Rooker (Merle on The Walking Dead) - he was all kinds of awesome! We caught his panel on Saturday, I got his autograph on the Saturday and then I had a photo with him on the Sunday.
On Saturday I was batman inspired and Gina was joker inspired.
Sunday is always steampunk Sunday - I was steampunk Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz).
* Panel - Lucy Lawless
* Panel - From Page to Screen: Screenwriting and Filmmaking Masterclass with Steve Worland and Scot Baker
* Panel - Michael Rooker
* Freema Argyeman
* Panel - Jim Butcher: Dresden Files
* Panel - Mr or Mrs Smith? Gender in Fantasy and Science Fiction
* Panel - Gigi Edgley
* Big Dwarf Panel - William Kircher, Mark Hadlow
* Panel - Blood on your hands: The art of killing, maiming and torturing your favourite characters